Luck is on your side--and on your wrist, of course--whenever you wear this fabulous Judith Ripka bracelet. Adorned with lucky symbols like a horseshoe, a four-leaf clover, a number seven, and more, this piece sparkles with a colorful array of gemstones. From Judith Ripka.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 2.40 carats
- Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds are used as accents only; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Symbols of luck with bezel-, prong-, and pave-set round gemstones and Diamonique simulated diamonds; gemstones include pink and blue sapphire, black spinel, rhodolite, chrome diopside, amethyst, London and Swiss blue topaz, and smoky quartz; black rhodium
- Heart-shaped lobster claw clasp with round, prong-set Diamonique simulated diamonds
- Measures approximately 6-3/4"L x 1/2"W