Comprised of oval prong-set stones separated by rows of cubic zirconia Diamonique simulated diamonds, this station necklace is a scene-stealing piece. From Judith Ripka.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Total green chaldedony weight is approximately 18.00 carats
- Total yellow Diamonique(R) simulated diamond weight is approximately 30.00 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Total white Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 9/10 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Oval prong-set green chalcedony or yellow Diamonique simulated Diamonds separated by a row of six bezel-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; link chain on back half
- Lobster claw clasp with Diamonique simulated diamonds
- Measures approximately 18"L x 5/16"W plus 2" extender