A glamorous look really takes shape when you slip on this mother-of-pearl ring from Judith Ripka. The hexagon-shaped design spotlights a bevy of cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds in addition to the designer's signature berge texture and rope motifs. From Judith Ripka.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for mother-of-pearl
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 8/10 carat; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Hexagon-shaped white mother-of-pearl within a rope motif border; surrounding prong- and bezel-set round Diamonique simulated diamonds; split shank with bead-set round Diamonique simulated diamonds, rope and berge motifs; polished back
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 1-1/8"L x 3/4"W