Pair these Judith Ripka hexagon-shaped mother-of-pearl earrings with your favorite casual look, and see how a little daytime drama makes a huge difference. Imagine the 14K yellow gold-clad design, outlined in cubic zirconia Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds, with a crisp button-front shirt and stylish jeans. Of course, with all the berge and rope details, they're also amazing for evening. From Judith Ripka.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for mother-of-pearl
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1.60 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Hexagon-shaped white mother-of-pearl within a rope motif border; surrounding prong-set and bezel-set round Diamonique simulated diamonds; tapered top design with bead-set, round Diamonique simulated diamond accents within rope and berge motifs
- Pierced: posts with omega backs, for pierced ears only
- Clip-On: clip-ons with omega backs, for non-pierced ears
- Measures approximately 1-5/8"L x 7/8"W