Strike your fancy. Crafted from 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver, this Judith Ripka Monaco ring adds a fantastic flourish to any finger. Fleur-de-lis-shaped prongs cradle the cushion-shaped, faceted canary cubic zirconia Diamonique simulated diamond, while white Diamonique(R) simulated diamonds shimmer throughout. From Judith Ripka.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver
- Total canary Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 23.45 carats
- Total clear Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 1.70 carats; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Prong-set, faceted cushion-shaped canary Diamonique simulated diamond; fleur-de-lis-shaped prongs accented with round Diamonique simulated diamonds; shoulders and gallery have pave-set Diamonique simulated diamonds; rope border and tapered, textured shank with polished bottom
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11; due to the special nature of the plating process, QVC does not recommend resizing by a jeweler
- Measures approximately 7/8"L x 3/4"W