Sunny and cheerful, these 14K yellow gold-clad sterling silver earrings by Judith Ripka are absolutely delightful with an oval yellow Diamonique simulated diamond that's set in place by four fancy, heart-shaped prongs that glisten with white Diamonique simulated diamonds. From Judith Ripka.
- 14K yellow gold clad sterling silver
- Total Diamonique(R) simulated diamond weights are approximate: yellow 6.00 carats; white 1.35 carats
- Oval yellow Diamonique simulated diamond at center, framed by four heart-shaped fancy prongs with round, bead-set, white Diamonique simulated diamonds and additional round, bead-set white Diamonique simulated diamonds with rope texture; tapered top with white Diamonique simulated diamonds and rope and berge motifs
- Pierced: posts with omega backs, for pierced ears only
- Clip-On: clip-ons with omega backs, for non-pierced ears
- Measures approximately 1-1/4"L x 5/8"W