Judith Ripka 100-Facet Diamonique 4.85ct Small RollingBracelet
A Note from the Designer
"I created this piece as a modern update to the classic tennis bracelet. I remember when I used to wear tennis bracelets, it was a pet peeve of mine when it flipped over and there wasn't a design on the backside. I opted to create this bracelet with a double-sided, alternating design that allows it to roll beautifully on the wrist, making it as functional and easy to wear as it is beautiful."
The centerpiece is a procession of round bezel-set Diamonique simulated diamonds cut with 100 facets for gorgeous glimmer. Each station is double-sided, with alternating textured links for a rolling effect against the wrist--beautiful from every angle!
Ripka lovers and jewelry fans alike will delight in the signature details throughout, from the textured settings and links, down to the custom clasp with a bead-set round Diamonique accent. It coordinates with any Ripka jewelry you may own, or is a perfect starter piece for any new collection.
From Judith Ripka.
- Sterling silver
- Bezel-set, round, 100-facet Diamonique simulated diamonds; simulated diamonds are cubic zirconia
- Double-sided Diamonique stations
- Alternating textured links for a rolling effect against the wrist
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 4.85 carats
- Lobster-claw clasp with bead-set round Diamonique simulated diamond accent
- Traditional fit
- Measures approximately 7"L x 3/16"W
- Made in Thailand