Jim Shore Heartwood Creek St. Francis Solar Garden Statue
Use outdoors. Crafted in resin to look like carved wood and beautifully handpainted in soft, subtle colors, this sculpture adds a warm and welcoming touch to any garden, walkway, or front porch. By day, you can enjoy the statue in its full glory as it charges in the sun. By night, the main figure recedes into the darkness as the diorama emerges, backlit to dramatic effect. If you prefer to position the piece in the shade, just be sure to put the cord-attached solar panel in a bright, sunny spot.
Use indoors. A stunning example of Americana craftsmanship, this statue can also be used as an accent by the fireplace or in the kitchen. If you want to enjoy its cozy glimmer in the dark, just remember to place the solar pack near a light or window to recharge. From the Heartwood Creek Collection by Jim Shore.
- Includes statue and 1 AA rechargeable battery
- Dressed in green, holds animals
- Forest diorama with animals inside robe
- Four LED lights; fully charged, lights last up to five hours
- Approximate measurements: Statue 19-1/2"H x 9-1/2"Diam; Solar panel cord 12"L; weighs approximately 13-1/2 lbs
- Crafted in resin with fade-resistant paint and UV protectant for outdoor durability
- Bring inside during harsh weather
- Made in China
Why are there cracks on my Jim Shore figurine?
The cracks are part of the molding process and design of each Jim Shore piece. They're included to resemble the look and feel of real hand-carved wood.