- 2-1/2—3 lbs (6 cups smashed) fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup clover honey
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- Rinse, dry, and hull the strawberries.
- On a sheet tray or flat dish, smash the strawberries with a potato masher or small can.
- Combine the strawberries, honey, sugar, and lemon juice in a large pot. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 45—50 minutes, or until the mixture thickens to jam consistency and clings to the spoon.
- Allow the jam to cool, and then pour it into jars. Store in refrigerator for 7-10 days, or freeze the jam for future use.
This recipe is prepared with the Aladdin Set of 4 Mason Jar Tumblers (K39471).