Wide open. Fresh and fun, this American West sterling silver ring--designed by Jennifer Nettles--features a rose-cut, prong-set hematite in an east-west orientation at the center. Flowers adorn the openwork V-pattern, with a textured design that tapers down the shank. From American West Jewelry featuring Jennifer Nettles.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- From the American West Jewelry Collection
- Sterling silver
- Gemstone weight is not given for hematite
- Rose-cut, prong-set hematite in east-west at center; textured flowers in an openwork V-pattern; openwork gallery; oxidized finish; textured design tapers into shank
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 5/8"L x 3/4"W
- Box, pouch, romance card
- Designed and crafted in USA