Jacqueline Kennedy Simulated Sapphire Bold Bangle
About the Design
The bracelet Jackie is wearing in the photo was given to her by Rose Kennedy, but sent through John F. Kennedy. Rose never gave any of her possessions to the spouses of her children directly. JFK seemed to forget the jewelry really was a gift from his mother and "forgot" to mention that to Jackie. Jackie thought it was an antique piece from her husband, and therefore wore the bracelet on her left wrist. It was made in pewter, a semi-precious metal.
Information provided by Phil Katz.
Average or Large.
For more details on this bracelet's fit, please refer to Wrist Assist--the Bracelet Fit Guide above.
- Round simulated blue sapphires; round, clear simulated diamonds; textured hinged bangle; simulated gemstones are in a graduating formation
- Hidden box clasp
- Due to the design elements of this bracelet, the fit and length measurements may differ; please order according to fit
- Average: 7-1/4" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W
- Large: 8" Fit; measures approximately 1/2"W
- Box, Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity
- Made in China
End of an Era
For the past 10 years, we've had the honor & privilege of sharing Jacqueline Kennedy's story with you through the romance of her jewelry & accessories collection. From the start, we always knew that the pieces would be limited in availability & duration. Due to your amazing support & loyalty, we've enjoyed extending the timeline far beyond our original intentions. Now we feel it's time to bring this fabulous chapter to a close. We've rendered all the pieces in her collection that are currently available to us, and we'll continue to offer the line only as long as inventory exists.
Information provided by On-Air Guest Phil Katz.