JAI Sterling & 14K Gold Doublet Elephant Ring
About the Design
The elephant, with its enormous power and gentle heart, holds an extra-special place in the hearts of Thailand's people. This majestic being, which is one of the oldest to roam the earth, is a universal symbol of peace, strength, good fortune, and marriage. As part of the figurative JAI Elephant Collection, this item is inspired by the symbolic animal and its exotic surroundings.
Faceted Rock Crystal Top/Turquoise Bottom or Faceted Amethyst Top/Hematite Bottom.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 14K yellow gold
- Garnets are used as accents only; gemstone weight is not given for doublets
- Prong-set doublet with two elephants heads on either side; 14K yellow gold accents on heads, with prong-set garnet eyes; highly polished bottom
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 3/8"L x 3/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.