JAI Sterling & 14K Elephant Band Ring w/ Garnet Accents
About the Design
The elephant, with its enormous power and gentle heart, holds an extra-special place in the hearts of Thailand's people. This majestic being, which is one of the oldest to roam the earth, is a universal symbol of peace, strength, good fortune, and marriage. As part of the figurative JAI Elephant Collection, this item is inspired by the symbolic animal and its exotic surroundings.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Sterling silver, 14K yellow gold
- Gemstones are used as accents only
- Dimensional elephant design in the center; three solid 14K yellow gold petals on head; round garnet gemstone eyes; shank has a banana leaf and Sukhothai design; polished back; oxidized finish
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 5/8"L x 3/4"W