What a croc! Unmistakably JAI John Hardy, this striking sterling silver enhancer showcases a curled-up crocodile bejeweled with a marcasite collar and green agate eyes. A 14K yellow gold accent tops the head, while croc texturing extending from bail to tail imbues a distinctively dimensional effect. From JAI John Hardy.
- Sterling silver, 14K yellow gold
- Gemstone weight is not given for marcasite; green agate is used as accent only
- Circle-shaped crocodile enhancer with openwork center; 14K yellow gold accent tops head; green agate eyes; marcasite collar; croco texturing throughout
- Snap-hinge bail with twisted design accommodates most chains
- Including bail, measures approximately 1-5/8"L x 1-1/4"W
Note: All weights pertaining to diamond weights are minimum weights. Also, many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty and many colored cultured pearls are color-enhanced. Click here
for important information on permanence and any special care requirements.