Don't skirt the issue--a beautiful lace skirt, like this one from Isaac Mizrahi, has versatility that works in any situation. Work week meetings to weekend weddings, Easter brunch to ladies who lunch, keep it quietly feminine with a plain top and statement necklace, or rough up the look with a cute moto jacket and shooties. From Isaac Mizrahi Live!(TM).
- Fabrication: lace
- Hardware: side zipper with hook-and-eye closure
- Features: full skirt, grosgrain elastic waistband, knife pleats, scalloped hem, lined
- Rise: at the waist
- Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
- Length: missy length 23-1/2" to 24-1/2"; plus length 24-7/8" to 25-1/2"
- Content: shell 100% polyester; lining 97% polyester/3% spandex
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,
Tune in to QVC for Isaac Mizrahi Live!(TM)
Monday, June 5, 2017 from 5 – 6 a.m. ET