Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 46
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindy a Beautiful leather
Just received this bag and the leather is so buttery and soft. Very happy with this purchase and the price is excellent for the leather you are receiving.
Rated 5 out of 5 by cmacadoo Luv This Purse
I had been searching for a black pebble leather bag for some time and came across this Isaac Mizrahi bag on QVC. The leather is so nice and the style is breathtaking. This hobo bag gives you enough room to carry comfortably over your shoulder. The handle is not stiff where the bag is constantly sliding down your arm. The armor and tassel gives the bag a gorgeous flair. This is my first Isaac Mizrahi bag and it's definitely a two thumbs up!
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sillyshannon Amazing Handbag!!
My first Isaac Mizrahi handbag & I absolutely adore it! About 10 seconds after I placed the order I was convinced the bag would be too big- but it's perfect. It feels amazing and just melts to my body. The zippers are heavy and smooth operating. The camel with pink trim and gold hardware says "classy & sassy!"
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tammiez Gorgeous bag
I purchased this bag in black for my daughter(she's 21). She's in love with this bag & every time I see her with it I want to keep it! It's bigger than I thought it would be, on the large side for hand bags, but it's still perfect. The leather is Beautiful.
Rated 4 out of 5 by cj9run Like Buttah!
This is my first Isaac bag & I have to say I'm quite pleased. I have a variety of high end designer bags, but as a mom who has to think about saving for college, my days of dropping major coin on bags are over.
I wanted a nice, clean, classic, black leather hobo bag that I could put my tablet, wallet, phone, makeup bag, glasses & sunglasses, the kids tablets, kid snacks, some knitting, a few protein bars, water bottle, and who knows what else.
This bag fits that bill.
1) Hardware is well made, but I'm not a fan of the circle key fob. I felt it was overkill with the tassel & kind of cheap looking, so I just unclipped it.
2) Lining could have been MUCH cuter. Basic Beige doesn't do much for me. I love the black & white stripes of another designers bag. But at least it's understated, so while ' not something I would have chosen, it's definitely not a deal breaker.
3) Out of the box, the leather had almost a powdery feel to it & I wasn't sure what to think. I carried it for a few days & it relaxed into the most SUMPTUOUS, yummy, buttery leather EVER. Oh, this bag smooshes up nice to your body.
4) Strap is really comfortable. Perfect drop length to go over my winter coat. I don't like how the end is finished off, I always wind up with the strap flipped over to the "wrong side" and while I know not another soul will notice, I'm picky about things like that. The end is just laid on the strap, wrapped with leather, and secured with a stud. It's well done, just not as artfully finished as I would have liked for the nice look of the leather.
5) Zippers are smooth, pockets are generous, and the feet on the bottom are perfect.
6) Embossed logo is understated, with an elegant, simple, and clean font.
7) Its large enough to hold my whole life. Which is also a bad thing when I want a smaller bag, so I've ordered another bag from QVC to scratch that midsize bag itch.
8) A number of reviews have said its a heavy bag. I didn't think so, even fully loaded with my worldly possessions, I find it comfortable. But I will say, I'm a big bag person and I'm also a fitness instructor, so I'm a lot stronger than the average 5'5" female.
I'm really in love with this bag. It took me a week or two to "feel the love" since it wasn't the usual designer bag I fall for. However, the leather wooed me and we are now inseparable.
Do it for the leather. This baby is a workhorse. And it just gets softer and smooshier by the minute.
I'm lusting over the camel color. I'm thinking I could even play musical chairs with the black strap & tassel on it if I don't feel like using the pink since it all detaches! That could be a sharp combo.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mami07 It's the best bag
Isaac, I just ordered this bag today. Why...? Because I have many of your bags and they are luxury top to bottom. Some I've given to family and friends and they love them. Isaac, the leather you use should make the bags over $1,000. A bag. I don't know how you do it but I'm glad you do, these bags will still be here 1,000 years from now, if taken proper care of. Thanks Isaac, great job!!!!!
Rated 5 out of 5 by mammas Squishy
I ordered the ink blue combo and I absolutely love the bag! Isaac's bridgehampton bags are the best. The leather he uses is great quality and his styles are unique. Thanks Isaac!!!!
Rated 1 out of 5 by bonesmonkey88 FAKE AND VERY DISAPOINTED
You know this was my first purchase with this designer and will be my last. I know they say its "Real" leather but I'm sorry it feels more like the fake stuff. It is a pretty purse and I so wanted it to live up to my standards but after owning Dooney and Bourkes Florentine leather, this stuff just falls flat. I had two purses show up on the same day, both from different designers, and both a huge disappointment. It didn't even have the REAL smell of leather. I have horses and I know the smell. Every time I open the tack room door.........Look I know the smell. And this stuff even if it is real leather......is the cheapest leather I've ever seen. Just FLAT OUT NOT WORTH THE MONEY. Sorry Iaac, I'm not buying. Dooney and Bourke...I'm running back to you. I'd rather pay 400. for a purse I can hand down to my great great grandchild than 200 on one that's not even real leather.