InStyler Next Generation Ceramic Rotating Hot Iron
Who is it for: Those who want to reduce the time it takes to do their hair while still achieving superior shine and excellent style. It's suitable for all hair types and lengths.
The 3/4" barrel iron works well for women with shorter hair lengths and those that want to create a spiral curl. Use it to style short bangs, to create a swept bang look, and to smooth hair that's close to the root.
The 1-1/4" barrel works well for women with medium and longer hair lengths. It creates perfect soft curls and soft flip-under and flip-out styles. It's also great for adding a boost of volume at the crown.
Why is it different: The Next Generation InStyler is designed to work on both blow-dried and towel-dried hair. It dries hair by whisking water out of hair strands; as the water travels up the rotating barrel, it's vented away. Because it does this while you style, styling time is significantly reduced.
How do I use it: Turn it on and set the temperature to a level that's appropriate for your hair type. Use the High heat setting if you are using it on towel-dried hair.
Place the InStyler in a section of hair at the root, and close the unit so the hair is held snugly but loosely enough that you can easily glide it from root to ends. The barrel will automatically rotate. Glide the barrel from root to ends.
You can rotate and angle the unit different ways to achieve different effects: straightened, curled, flipped, tucked-in (for bobs), and volumized.
It's recommended you use one pass to dry hair and one pass to style.
- Includes InStyler Next Generation rotating hot iron, thermal shield, instructional manual, DVD (run time 57:54), comb, microfiber hair towel, and combination travel bag/countertop heat mat
- The ceramic tourmaline-coated heated plate creates a smooth surface which allows hair to pass through the InStyler without pulling or tugging hair
- High heat setting: 410 degrees F; ideal for thick, course hair or hair that is towel-dried
- Medium heat setting: 315 degrees F; ideal for thick-to-medium textured hair that is already dry
- Low heat setting: 285 degrees F; ideal for thin, fine hair that is already dry
- Exclusive to QVC until 1/20/13
- Measurements: 3/4" barrel iron measures 11-1/2"L x 2-1/4"H x 2"W when compressed with 6'L cord; 1-1/4" barrel iron measures 11-1/2"L x 2-1/4"H x 2-1/4"W when compressed with 6'L cord; hair towel 19" x 39"; combination travel bag/countertop heat mat 15" x 7-1/4"
- ETL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in China