Red Berry Iced Tea
- 6 red herb tea bags
- 4 oz fresh raspberries
- 8 oz fresh strawberries
- 8 oz fresh watermelon
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Once boiling, remove the pot from the heat and add the tea bags. Let steep for 5 minutes (more or less depending on the strength of tea desired) and then remove the tea bags from the water. If desired, sweeten with sugar, honey, or agave syrup, to taste.
- Pour the tea into a pitcher, refrigerate until chilled, and add the fresh fruit when ready to serve.
Mojito Iced Green Tea
- 6 green tea bags
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 small bunch fresh basil leaves
- 1 small bunch mint leaves
- Prepare the green tea, as per above instructions.
- Gently crush the basil and mint leaves in a mortar and pestle or a small ceramic bowl with the back of a wooden spoon, to release the fresh oils. Set aside the muddled herbs.
- Pour the green tea into a pitcher, refrigerate until chilled, and then add lemon slices, lime slices, and the muddled fresh herbs. Serve chilled.
Orange Chai Iced Tea
- 6 chai tea bags
- 24 oz orange juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 oranges, sliced
- Prepare the chai tea, as per above instructions.
- Bring the orange juice to a gentle simmer in a sauce pot. Place the cinnamon sticks into the orange juice, turn off the heat, and let steep for 5 minutes. Remove the cinnamon sticks from the orange juice. Combine the chai tea and the flavored orange juice, and then refrigerate until chilled. Add the orange slices and serve chilled.
This recipe is prepared using the Contigo Autoseal Pitcher with Ice Core and Infuser (K40226).