IT Cosmetics No-Tug Anti-Aging Gel Waterproof Auto Eyeliner Duo
Who is it for: Anyone who wants liner that lasts! Anyone who wants rich, luxe, long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner color and application without tugging on the delicate eyelids. Anyone who wants antiaging benefits and wants to instantly diffuse the look of lines and wrinkles on the eyelids, plus wants up to 12 hours of wear! Anyone who wants a liner that can be used on the inner and outer rims as well as the lash lines.
Why is it different: These automatic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliners glide on saturated, rich color and are waterproof for up to 12 hours of wear! They're also infused with antiaging technology and skin care benefits, including hydrolyzed silk, collagen, and antioxidants. With these eyeliners, you can easily apply rich pigment to your lids without tugging or pulling at the gentle skin of your eye area. This new formula is packed with good-for-you ingredients, including green tea, jojoba, pomegranate, aloe, chamomile, avocado oil, and cherry oil, just to name a few!
How do I use it: Gently glide automatic No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliners onto your upper and lower lash lines or inner rims for beautiful definition that lasts! For the look of a full lash line, draw a line as close to your upper and/or lower lashes as possible. To create a flattering eye shape, extend the line slightly at the outer corner. For a sultry or smoky look, use the first few minutes of playtime to smudge liner before it sets. Remove with waterproof makeup remover (not included). Use multiple liner colors together or wear separately.
From IT Cosmetics(R).
- Includes two 0.017-oz No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliners
- Black-Brown/Silk Taupe: includes Black-Brown a rich espresso shade, and Silk Taupe, a universal, golden-based khaki shade
- Black/Brown: includes Black, a rich matte black shade, and Brown, a rich chocolate brown shade
- Navy/Slate: includes Navy, a rich midnight blue shade, and Slate, a rich gray shade
- Plum/Copper: includes Plum, a deep purple shade, and Copper, a rich amber shade