Honora Keshi Cultured Pearl Multi-Row Bracelet,Sterling
- Sterling silver
- Cultured freshwater keshi pearls measure approximately 6.0mm to 10.0mm
- Four strands of individually knotted cultured freshwater keshi pearls; ends connected by sterling silver bars
- Kaleidoscope: champagne, chocolate, violet, black, indigo, silver, forest green, kiwi, cherry, and gold cultured freshwater keshi pearls
- Waterlilies: raspberry, sky blue, silver, white, kiwi, gold, plum, lilac, and peach cultured freshwater keshi pearls
- Lobster claw clasp
- Measures approximately 8"L x 1-1/2"W
- Box, flower pouch
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.