Honora Cultured Pearl Watch with Leather Strap
White or Pink.
- Stainless steel
- Round stainless steel case; Arabic numbers at all hours on bezel
- Mother-of-pearl dial with two rows of cultured freshwater pearls; hour, minute, and second hands
- Croco-embossed cowhide leather strap with buckle
- Water-resistant to 3ATM
- Japanese movement
- Approximate measurements: Strap 9"L x 1-5/8"W; Case 1-5/8"L x 1-3/4"W
- Honora box
- 3-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.