Honora Cultured Pearl Coin and Gemstone Bypass Sterling Ring
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
Pink Multi or Blue Multi.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- From the Private Reserve Collection
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Pink Multi 0.60 carat; Blue Multi 0.70 carat
- Cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 13.5mm
- Two coin-shaped, white cultured freshwater pearls accented with bypass design encrusted with round, bead-set gemstones; polished shank
- Pink Multi: amethyst, clear quartz, and garnet gemstones
- Blue Multi: peridot, white topaz, and Swiss blue topaz gemstones
- Standard fit; sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- Measures approximately 1-1/4"L x 3/4"W
- Box, floral pouch
- Made in China
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.