A fresh take on a beloved classic. Simply stunning with freeform shapes in luminous hues, this Honora Ming cultured freshwater pearl necklace showcases an alluring, organic elegance. Timeless and ever-popular, this strand makes a sophisticated statement with its understated graduated design. Formal only? Not at all. The captivating beauty of large Ming cultured freshwater pearls goes from casual to dressy with ease--try this piece over pared-down basics for a luxuriously laid-back look. Then, put it on as a perfectly polished accent for your formal ensembles--think weddings and events to date night and beyond. You'll love finding new ways to effortlessly flaunt your personal style with this spectacular necklace. Make it your treasure for years to come.
- From the Private Reserve Collection
- Ming cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 12.0mm to 14.0mm
- Single-strand necklace with graduated pattern of Ming cultured freshwater pearls in shades of metallic pink, purple, and copper
- Oversized sterling silver signature Honora lobster claw clasp with matte finish
- Strung-on nylon for strength
- Measures approximately 18"L x 1/2"W at widest point
- Box, floral pouch