Honey Smoked King Salmon with Arugula & Lemon-Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon), freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or more if you like the dressing less sharp)
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Honey smoked king salmon
- Assorted vegetables (endive, tomato, cucumber, green beans…whatever you like!)
- Combine the mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl and stir to break up the mustard. Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine your salad vegetables and arugula in a bowl and scatter the honey smoked king salmon in as well. Dress the salad with some of the dressing and toss.