Honey-Kissed Bleu Cheese Tartlets
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz bleu cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chives, sliced into 1/4″ pieces, divided
- 1 pkg frozen mini fillo shells
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Use a stand or hand mixer to mix together cream cheese, bleu cheese, pecans, and 1 Tbsp chives.
- Arrange the fillo shells on a baking sheet and fill each with a rounded Tbsp portion of the filling. You can mound them up a bit as they will melt down.
- Bake 10–14 minutes (times may vary based on your oven) or until the filling is hot and just starting to brown.
- Sprinkle cooked tartlets with remaining chives and drizzle each with a little honey, about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp each.
Recipe provided by Christina Verrelli.