HoneyBell Glazed Pork Loin Roast
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup HoneyBell juice
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/3 cup Madeira wine (or water, if preferred)
- 3–4 lb boneless pork loin roast
- 1 HoneyBell, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To make the glaze, whisk the brown sugar and cornstarch together in a small bowl to break up any lumps. Transfer the mixture to a cold skillet or saucepan, along with the mustard, HoneyBell juice, grated ginger, and Madeira wine. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork loin with salt and pepper on all sides. Brown the pork on all sides in the skillet. Brush the roast with the HoneyBell glaze and place the slices of HoneyBell across the top of the roast. Pour the remaining glaze over the roast.
- Transfer to the oven and turn down the heat immediately to 350°F. Roast the pork for 2–2 1/2 hours, basting with the glaze every 30–40 minutes. The internal temperature of the pork should read 155°F when finished. Remove from oven and tent with foil. The temperature should rise to 165°F within 10–15 minutes. Once the pork has rested, slice and serve. Serves 8.