Make your presentations a present. The Hitachi CP-WX5022WN has all of the tools to take your projections to the next level.
From elementary school to the collegiate level, classrooms will not only be prepared for high-level learning, they'll be more exciting, too! The 3LCD three-chip projection technology, along with 5,000 ANSI lumens, keeps projections bright and vibrant for demanding audiences. And, no matter if your classroom has a blackboard or white board, this projector adjusts to make sure the picture is clear and visible. With a 16W speaker output, you'll also have enough volume for the whole class to hear everything.
No excuses. The Hitachi CP-WX5022WN has tons of input options, including USB inputs, an HDMI input, and 15-pin mini D-sub input that connects from the projector right to your computer. So, when students allegedly forget one option of projection, they'll have other methods to give their presentation. From Hitachi.
- Includes CP-X5022WN LCD projector with remote, power cord, computer cable, label, application CD, adapter cover, manual
- 3LCD, three-chip projection technology
- 1024x768 XGA resolution
- 5,000 ANSI lumens white/color light output
- Display size up to 300"
- Focus distance up to 596"
- 3,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4:3, 16:9 aspect ratios
- 19mm to 32mm f1.6 to f2.1 lens
- 1.7X manual zoom
- 16W speaker output
- 245W lamp wattage
- Up to 5,000-hour filter/lamp life
- Two USB type-A ports
- USB type-B port
- HDMI input
- 15-pin mini D-sub, five BNC computer inputs
- Mini DIN 4-pin S-video, composite video RCA jack inputs
- Three RCA jack, 15-pin D-sub shared mini component video, three BNC inputs
- Ethernet, 9-pin D-sub control terminal ports
- 3.5mm stereo mini, RCA L/R, 3.5mm mini mic audio inputs
- 15-pin mini D-sub shared computer monitor out
- 3.5mm stereo mini, RCA L/R, 3.5mm mini microphone audio inputs
- RCA jack L/R audio out
- Measures approximately 15-7/8"W x 4-1/8"H x 12-1/2"D; weighs 10.1 lbs
- UL listed; 3-year LMW