Heys 22" Spinner and Beauty Case Hardside Luggage Set
It's your most fashionable travel companion. A variety of shimmering prints and metallic colors to choose from make it easy to match your or your loved one's style. Not just posh, the distinctive designs also offer practicality--it's effortless to spot this luggage at baggage claim.
Travel with confidence. The built-in TSA lock allows only certified officials to open, inspect, and relock your luggage to help keep your essentials secure. A newly added elastic valet strap retracts to easily attach a handbag or pillow to the front of the spinner. Plus, the light weight and height-adjustable handle make it easy to maneuver.
Jet-set style is yours. With the included beauty case, plus a passport cover that can hold all kinds of travel documents, you have the ideal accessories for your next getaway. Give it or get it today!
- Includes rolling case, beauty case, and passport cover
- Rolling case: Dual 360-degree spinner wheels, built-in TSA lock, retractable built-in bag carrier, fully lined logo interior, divider panel, retractable elastic valet strap, push-button telescoping handle system, expandable design, high-gloss finish
- Beauty case: Dual zip closure, dividing panels, interior mirror, mesh slip pocket, zip pocket, elastic bands to secure toiletries in place, fits on top of spinner, elastic strap for securing to spinner handle, high-gloss finish
- Passport cover: Soft black flat case, outer slip pocket, zip closure, multiple inner pockets
- Snow Leopard, Snake, Maps, and Pop Collage
- Measurements: Spinner 13-1/2"W x 22"H x 9-1/2"D, weighs 7.3 lbs; Beauty case 12"W x 9-1/2"H x 6"D, weighs 2.3 lbs
- Rolling case and beauty case: polycarbonate composite material
- 7-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in China
Plastic Protective Coating
A clear protective coating has been applied to the outside of your new luggage. This easy-to-remove thin wrap of plastic is applied at the factory to protect the high-gloss finish on your new luggage. To remove, start at the upper-right corner on the front of your bag. Lift an edge of the plastic wrap and peel it away. Repeat until all the plastic is removed.