- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 box chocolate chip Teddy Graham cookies, finely crushed
- 1 bag English Toffee bits (in the baking section)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or shredded coconut
- 1 can (14-oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a 9" x 13" pan with nonstick foil, allowing it to extend over the ends of the pan. Pour the melted butter into the pan. Sprinkle the cookie crumbs in the bottom of the pan and press firmly. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Layer the toffee bits, chocolate, and pecans or shredded coconut over the crust in the pan, pressing each layer down firmly. Pour the condensed milk on top. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned. Cool on the counter and then put the pan in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before trying to remove the dessert from the pan.
- Lift the foil out of the pan, turn the bars over, and use a serrated knife to cut them into squares.
This recipe is prepared with the Temp-tations® Floral Lace 24-Piece Oven-to-Table Set (K39348).