Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Parties are stressful enough...and recipes with 30 ingredients just aren't feasible. This classic has just five ingredients and a familiarity your guests will appreciate.
This recipe is prepared with the Temp-tations® Floral Lace 5-Piece Concentric Bowl Set (K41278).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1/3 cup horseradish-flavored Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp + 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 12 small sweet dinner rolls
- 12 slices deli ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- Combine the mustard and poppy seeds in a small bowl. Refrigerate until needed.
- Slice each roll in half and spread the mustard mixture onto the top and bottom. Fold the cheese and ham slices in half and build each sandwich.