- 9" premade pie crust
- 6 oz diced ham
- 1/3 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup half and half or milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place steamer insert into Rangemate base. Line pie crust onto steamer insert and sides of the unit, being careful not to tear crust (if tears occur, they can be fixed with extra dough).
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Fill shell evenly with ham, cheese, and broccoli. Pour in milk and egg mixture. Place on the cover and microwave for 5 minutes on full power. After 5 minutes, set microwave to 50% power and cook for additional 12 minutes.
- Carefully remove and let sit on counter for an additional 5 minutes, covered, to allow quiche to fully set. Remove lid and let cool for 5 more minutes. Carefully remove quiche from unit using a spatula. Cut and serve with side salad.
Recipe provided by Rangemate.