When you need power on the go, the Compaq CQ58-b10NR notebook is there for you.
What makes the CQ58-b10NR special? Imagine taking all of your family photos, vacation videos, and important documents with you wherever you go. With this notebook, it's totally possible thanks to the 320GB hard drive.
What can it do for me? If you think only desktop computers are powerful, think again. With a 1.4GHz AMD E1-1200 accelerated processor and 2GB RAM, this notebook won't struggle to keep up with you. And the 15.6" diagonal HD LED-backlit display is beautifully vivid in 1366x768 resolution.
What else does it do? Stay connected no matter where you are. With built-in Wi-Fi, you can send emails and surf the Web without being tied down.
Welcome to Windows 8, where your whole world awaits. Windows 8 Live Tiles provide real-time updates from your social media and email accounts, right on the Start screen. Instantly access your apps--and even try out thousands before you buy at the Windows Store. Create and share instantly by storing your media files in the cloud with SkyDrive, and then share it all by integrating sites like Facebook with your PC; with SkyDrive, you can also access your content from any Windows 8 device. And with unique multiple user IDs, everyone in your home can share the same device, with access to their own personalized apps.
What's in the box? Compaq CQ58-b10NR notebook, power adapter, user's guide, and PC Treasures software bundle.
For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, additional accessories, and/or a service connection fee.
Access to and use of the Internet may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet Service Provider.
Not all DVD-R/-RW and DVD+R/+RW discs are compatible with all DVD-R/-RW and DVD+R/+RW players. Contact the manufacturer for further information.
- Includes Compaq CQ58-b10NR notebook, power adapter, user's guide, and PC Treasures software bundle
- 1.4GHz AMD E1-1200 accelerated processor with 1MB L2 cache
- 15.6" diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display with 1366x768 resolution
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 320GB 5400 RPM hard drive
- SuperMulti DVD burner
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- AMD Radeon HD 7310 discrete-class graphics with up to 948MB total graphics memory
- Altec Lansing speakers
- HP TrueVision HP webcam with integrated digital microphone
- Full-sized keyboard
- Touchpad with multi-gesture support
- 10/100 Base-T ethernet
- SD, MMC memory card reader
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI, VGA, RJ-45 ports
- Headphone/microphone jacks
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot
- Windows 8
- HP Total Care support
- Microsoft Office Trial Version
- 60 days of Norton Internet Security
- HP MyRoom
- Farm Frenzy game
- Measures approximately 14-3/4"L x 9-3/4"W x 1-3/8"H; weighs 5.39 lbs
- UL listed adapter; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in China