Bend over backward. Or forward. No matter which position you pick, the HP Pavilion 11-k124cy x360 2-in-1 laptop is good to go.
Do it all. The upgraded Windows 10 operating system sets you up for success in all four viewing modes. Whether you need a laptop for work or a tablet for on-the-go tasks, you're covered. When it's play time, simply switch to stand mode to watch a movie or turn to tent mode to get your game on.
Make it work. This adaptable machine also includes plenty of up-to-date features you'll love, including a 11.6" diagonal touchscreen HD display and a B&O PLAY dual-speaker system. Built-in Wi-Fi keeps you constantly connected to your emails, streaming services, social media, and more; plus, you can even video chat with the HP TrueVision HD webcam. From HP.
For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories.
Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.
- Includes Pavilion 11-k124cy x360 2-in-1 laptop with AC adapter
- Windows 10 operating system
- 1.6GHz Intel Pentium N3700 quad-core processor, up to 2.4GHz with Turbo Boost technology
- 11.6" diagonal WLED-backlit touchscreen HD display with 1366x768 resolution, IPS technology
- Viewing modes: laptop, stand, tent, and tablet
- 4GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 1TB 5400 RPM hard drive
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Intel HD graphics with up to 2104MB total graphics memory
- B&O PLAY with dual speakers
- HP TrueVision HD webcam with integrated dual-array digital microphones
- Full-sized island-style keyboard
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture
- Built-in two-cell lithium-ion battery
- Multi-format digital memory card reader
- Two USB 3.0 ports
- USB 2.0 port
- HDMI, ethernet ports
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot
- Measures approximately 12-1/8"W x 8-1/4"D x 7/8"H; weighs 3.21 lbs
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty