Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 14
Rated 1 out of 5 by DJMom Horrible
The only thing that is not wrong with this dress is the concept.
1. The sleeves were 3" too long. (Poorly designed/made.)
2. Looks good while standing still, but it rides up while walking, causing a huge gathering of fabric in the front.
3. I needed help to zipper it, then thought we would need to break the zipper to get it off because it wouldn't move over the thick seam at the neck. (Defective.)
4. I would not describe this as a ponte.
5. It had a weird chemical odor. Ridiculous to have to pay to dryclean a $100 dress prior to wearing it.
Between the sleeve length and zipper, I will return this as defective.
Not the quality I expected from this brand.
Rated 5 out of 5 by townsend1952 not just a little black dress
GREAT FIT, GREAT MATERIAL, LOOKS AND WEARS MORE THAN WHAT I PAID. WOULD LIKE IT ANOTHER COLOR ""MAYBE RED : SIZE YOU MAY WANT TO GO UP ONE SIZE ;;JUST SAYING I LIKE IT TIGHT ,
Rated 5 out of 5 by 24mgg Amazing
Ponte is exceptional and this fits like a dream. Fits perfect for a full bust.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bron Amazing dress
Just received my dress. Love it and fits perfect. Very flattering on. Another winner from H by Halston. Love this brand and thank you QVC for bringing it to the network.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mother of 3 boys Sexy & Gorgeous!!!
I Loooove this dress! The pointe knit is amazing. Don't pass it up girls. For reference, I am a busty plus size curvy girl. This dress is stunning on me!!!
Rated 1 out of 5 by Beachlady29k Oh My Goodness
When the package arrived, I picked it up from my porch and thought "what did I order that is so darn heavy" ?I. I agree with all the other reviews ....sorry but it is on its way back!
Rated 1 out of 5 by snowii spongy material
Runs big, fit is weird. I ordered 2 sizes - 2 and 4. The 2 was too big, so both are going back. The material was like someone said, a diving suit. Sorry, but I really liked the design, but needs a different cut and material.
Rated 2 out of 5 by shs in phoenix Fashion A+, Fit D
Halston is an A + label however the fit is not a dress, it's more like a wetsuit. Now I know why it was styled with the long sweater. Sorry to say that this is going back.