Grilled Pepper Encrusted Albacore Tuna
- 2 5-oz fillets of albacore tuna
- Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp black pepper, coarsely ground
- 2 tsp salt
- Parsley, for garnish
- Lemon, sliced, for garnish
- Preheat a stovetop grill pan or outdoor BBQ grill. Dry the albacore fillets well and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Combine the pepper and salt on a shallow plate. Press the fillets into the salt and pepper mixture to coat. Coat the fillets lightly for less pepper or press firmly into the salt and pepper for a hotter, more peppery flavor.
- Grill for 2 minutes per side. Remove and serve with lemon wedges and parsley. Serve 2