Blue Jean Chef's Note:
- Here's the recipe for the grilled sandwiches I made in the Technique® BBQ pan on June 26th's In the Kitchen with DavidSM. A lot of you are asking for the recipe. It couldn't be easier...
Grilled Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwiches
- 8 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup smooth or chunky peanut butter
- Preheat your Technique BBQ grill pan on an outdoor grill until it's so hot that you can only hold your hand over the pan for 2 to 3 seconds before you want to pull it away. Lower the heat below the pan to medium.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread and then turn the slices over, butter side down. Spread the peanut butter on the other sides of each slice of bread.
- Break the cooked bacon slices in half and place two slices on four of the slices of bread. Invert the other slices onto the bacon to make sandwiches.
- Place on the grill pan and cook until nicely browned, turning once. This should take about 3 to 4 minutes, depending on how hot your grill is.
- Remove and enjoy!
P.S.: This is also great with some sliced banana inside too!