Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 4 ripe peaches, washed, halved, pits removed
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat a barbecue or indoor grill to medium.
- Mix the brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a small bowl until well incorporated.
- Lay the peaches skin-side up on the grill. Grill over direct heat until they begin to soften, approximately 6-10 minutes, depending on the size of the peach. Do not close the grill lid.
- Flip the peaches, so the skin side is now down. Sprinkle the brown sugar mixture over each peach. Continue grilling for an additional 6-10 minutes. When the juice begins to bubble around the edges of the skin, the peaches are done.
- Place the peaches in serving bowls and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.