Grilled Hot Brown Pizza
- Pizza can be enjoyed hot off the grill! The white sauce shakes up your traditional pie.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 (12-oz) pkg raw, refrigerated pizza dough, brought to room temperature
Olive oil, for brushing
3/4 cup jarred Alfredo sauce, divided
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated and divided
6 oz good-quality roasted deli turkey breast, thinly sliced
3/4 cup thick-cut bacon, cooked and chopped
3/4 cup plum tomato, seeded and small dice
1 cup shredded mozzarella
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brushed with oil, stretch the dough out into a 12" round. Brush the surface of the dough with oil.
- Heat the grill to 350°F.
- Using the parchment paper, flip the pizza dough onto the grill. Grill 3–4 minutes or until nice grill marks appear. Flip the dough and reduce the grill to low heat.
- Top the grilled dough with 1/2 of the Alfredo sauce, 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese, and all of the turkey, in that order. Sprinkle on the bacon, drizzle the remaining sauce overtop, and place on the tomatoes. Top with the remaining Parmesan and all of the mozzarella.
- Cover the grill and cook the pizza, turning once or twice, for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are hot.