Grilled Chicken & Blueberry Salad
- 2 cups chicken breast
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet red or yellow pepper, diced
- 6-oz container of lemon yogurt
- 3 Tbsp real mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- Green leaf or Bibb lettuce leaves
- Grill 4 chicken breast halves and chop into bite-size pieces. (You may also buy a package of precooked and chopped chicken breasts). Set aside 4 Tbsp of the blueberries for garnish.
- In a large prep bowl, gently combine the chicken pieces, celery, peppers, scallions, and remaining blueberries. In a separate bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Gently toss together with the chicken mixture to coat, then cover and refrigerate for about an hour. Serve on 4 lettuce-lined plates and garnish with extra blueberries. Serves 4.