Graziela Gems Ethiopian Opal & White Zircon Sterling Pendant
- Includes pendant and gemstone chain
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weight for white topaz and white zircon is approximately 1.40 carats; gemstone weight is not given for blue Ethiopian opal cabochon
- Pendant: oval blue Ethiopian opal cabochon surrounded by two rows of white zircon gemstones in a halo design; row of channel-set baguettes at the top and a row of round-shaped white zircon stones on either side
- Chain: oval link chain; six evenly spaced stations of bezel-set, round, white topaz gemstones
- Chain secures with a lobster claw clasp
- Approximate measurements: Pendant 7/8"L x 1/2"W; Chain 18"L plus 2"L extender
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.