Graziela Gems Ethiopian Opal & Color Sapphire Ring 14K, 1.60 cttw
- 14K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 1.60 carats; gemstone weight is not given for opal
- Total diamond weight is approximately 1/8 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Prong-set, pear-shaped Ethiopian opal cabochon at center; border of round, prong-set white diamonds set in white rhodium plating; round, prong-set yellow and orange in sapphire finish design; tapered, polished shank; screen backing
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8 , 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 1"L x 3/4"W
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.