Scene stealer. From Graziela Gems, this black rhodium-plated sterling silver ring commands the stage--with an oval opal triplet in the spotlight, surrounded by a supporting cast of two rows of bead-set, round white zircon gemstones. The split shoulder, tapered shank, and open galleries provide a beautiful backdrop for this posh performer. From Graziela Gems.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- Black rhodium-plated sterling silver
- Total white zircon weight is approximately 1.00 carat; gemstone weight is not given for triplet
- Prong-set, oval opal triplet; clear glass top, opal center, and glass bottom; two rows of bead-set, round white zircon gemstones; split shoulder; tapered shank; open galleries
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10; due to the special nature of the plating process, QVC does not recommend resizing by a jeweler
- Measures approximately 3/4"L x 3/4"W