Genesi 18K Clad White Topaz Band Ring
The Sirena Collection
"I wanted to create something that makes you feel like you're wearing the sea, with all of its gentle undulations and textures. Embodying the power of the ocean and tides, the movement of the water, the golden shimmer of sunlight on the surf—this collection is for the water spirit in all of us and was inspired by the glorious, never-duplicable, eternal movement of nature."
- Genesi jewelry designed by Mario Buccellati
- Sterling silver ring plated with 18K yellow gold
- Total white topaz gemstone weight is approximately 0.30 carat
- Double row of openwork detailing with round, prong-set Swarovski white topaz gemstones placed across the top; three rows of horizontal, satin-textured petal beading
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10; due to the special nature of the plating process, QVC does not recommend resizing by a jeweler
- Measures approximately 1/2"L x 3/4"W
- Made in Italy
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.