Genesi 18K Clad Omega Back White Topaz Hoop Earrings
The Contessa Collection
"This particular collection represents all that is feminine elegance. When I hold these pieces, I see the lacework from a genteel era of fine Venetian craftsmanship—slender, wispy connections that are so very delicate and intricate. The result is a highly refined look with great brilliance, dignity, and a regal sensibility."
- Genesi jewelry designed by Mario Buccellati
- Sterling silver earrings plated with 18K yellow gold
- Total white topaz weight is approximately 0.15 carats
- Graduated openwork design with strategically placed prong-set round, Swarovski-cut white topaz gemstones bordered by satin texture petal beading
- Posts and omega backs, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 3/4"L x 5/8"W
- Made in Italy
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.