Genesi 18K Clad Butterfly Omega Back Earrings
- Genesi jewelry designed by Mario Buccellati
- Sterling silver earrings plated with 18K yellow gold
- Total white topaz weight is approximately 0.55 carats
- Openwork butterfly design; textured petal beads; prong-set, round, Swarovski-cut white topaz gemstones on wings; graduated, prong-set, round, Swarovski-cut white topaz gemstones on body
- Post and omega back, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 7/8"L x 3/4"W
- Made in Italy
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.