Genesi 18K Clad 18" Graduated White Topaz Necklace 37.0g
or 6 Easy Pays of $26.50
+ S&H and tax Good until July 24, 2017 2:59 a.m. ET
We're sorry. This item is not available at this time.
Pre Order Possible .
The Contessa Collection
"This particular collection represents all that is feminine elegance. When I hold these pieces, I see the lacework from a genteel era of fine Venetian craftsmanship—slender, wispy connections that are so very delicate and intricate. The result is a highly refined look with great brilliance, dignity, and a regal sensibility."
- Genesi jewelry designed by Mario Buccellati
- Sterling silver necklace plated with 18K yellow gold
- Total white topaz weight is approximately 1.25 carats
- Graduated oval-shaped openwork links decorated with prong-set round, Swarovski-cut white topaz gemstones surrounded by a textured border
- Lobster claw clasp with textured petal detail
- Measures approximately 18"L x 5/8"W
- Made in Italy
The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) is widely recognized as the world's foremost authority in gemology, including diamonds, colored stones, and pearls. Through research, education, and laboratory services, the GIA serves the public interest through objective gemstone evaluation, including identification.
You can purchase our gemstone jewelry with added confidence knowing that QVC incorporates the GIA's expertise into the QVC gemstone identification quality assurance process.
For more information on the GIA, visit www.GIA.edu.
For more information on the gemstones found at QVC, check out our gemstone glossary.