Garmin Rino 130 GPS Integrated FRS/GMRS Radio
An electronic compass and barometric altimeter help make sure that you're always headed in the right direction. And the basemap has you covered with cities, highways, railways, rivers, lakes, and borders throughout North and South America. From Garmin.
The use of wireless devices and their accessories may be prohibited or restricted in certain areas. Always obey the laws and regulations on the use of these devices.
GMRS radio use requires the purchase of an FCC operator's license.
- Includes Rino 130 radio, Marine Point database, PC interface cable, and wrist strap
- 24MB internal memory
- WAAS-enabled, 12 parallel channel GPS receiver
- GMRS/FRS radio with 22 channels and range up to five miles
- Sends/receives GPS location
- Detects up to seven NOAA weather channels with alert tones
- Stores up to 500 waypoints and 20 reversible routes
- Robust track log with 10,000 trackpoints and 20 saved tracks
- Trip computer
- Built-in basemaps of North and South America with cities, highways, railways, rivers, lakes, and country borders
- MapSource detail
- Sends and receives short text notes
- Hands-free VOX operation
- Backlit display
- Electronic compass
- Barometric altimeter
- Ergonomic design
- One-handed operation
- Thumb stick for user-friendly
- Waterproof to IPX-7 standards
- Measures approximately 4-1/2" x 1-5/8" x 7"
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in Taiwan