Keep your eye on the road at all times with Garmin's Dash Cam 10. The wide-angle lens records in high definition and even allows you to set the date and time to pinpoint when events occurred. The G-sensor incident detection with customizable sensitivity settings automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents. And there's no need to start or stop the device--it begins to record as soon as it's plugged in. From Garmin.
In some jurisdictions, audio recordings require the consent of all parties before you begin recording. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable audio recording consent laws in your jurisdiction.
In some jurisdictions it could be considered an invasion of privacy rights to take or publicly display photographs or videos of people or their vehicles using this product. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in your jurisdiction.
Before using the suction cup mount on your windshield, check the state and local laws and ordinances where you drive. Some state laws prohibit or restrict drivers from using suction mounts on their windshields while operating motor vehicles.
It is the user's responsibility to mount and operate the device in compliance with all applicable laws and ordinances.
- Includes Dash Cam 10 with suction-cup mount, car charger, quick-start guide, and 4GB microSD card with SD adapter
- 2.3" diagonal LCD display
- Records WVGA video up to 1080p
- Wide-angle lens
- Integrated microphone
- G-sensor incident detection with customizable sensitivity settings
- Built-in lithium-ion battery; see manufacturer documentation for information about safe use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal
- microSD memory card reader
- Measures approximately 7-1/8" x 4-5/8" x 3-1/4"
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty