Fuel3D Scanify Handheld 3D Scanner
Take it with you on the go, and scan anything from a human form to a flower or sculpture. It's designed to capture a variety of surfaces, from smooth to textured to matte to varying in colors, so you won't run out of objects to scan.
Savor the speed. This scanner's lightning fast speed lets you capture images on the move, using a simple target placed close to the subject to achieve optimal results. Use the files you create for a range of 3D applications--like printing personalized 3D objects--and experience the accessibility of 3D like you never have before. From Scanify.
QVC neither condones nor encourages the use of this, or any other similar technology, to acquire unauthorized reproductions of copyrighted works.
- Includes Scanify handheld 3D scanner with three tracking targets, USB cable, power adapter, international adapter connectors, lens cloth, and Fuel3D Studio software digital download
- Stereoscopic 3D imaging
- Scans continuous surfaces with smooth curvature, varying colors and textures, matte surfaces, and opaque surfaces; not recommended for reflective or very dark objects
- Fixed focus
- Movement compensation
- Photometric stereo
- Up to 16" diagonal single scan capture area
- 350-micron maximum scan resolution
- 14" to 18" operating range
- Approximately 375,000 vertices/750,000 polygons captured in a single scan image
- Three Xenon flash bulbs with multiple light sources
- Measures approximately 12-1/4" x 12" x 4-5/8"
- UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty