- 1-1/2 cups chopped mango
- 1-1/2 cups chopped papaya
- 1 cup chopped seedless green grapes
- 2 bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2-1/2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- Place the mango, papaya, green grapes, and apple in a medium-size bowl. Pour the orange juice over the fruit and gently toss until it's completely coated with the juice. Set aside.
- To assemble, layer 1/2 cup of fruit salad into the bottom of each parfait glass. Spoon 1/4 cup of yogurt over the fruit salad, and then sprinkle some of the granola over the yogurt. Repeat the same layering process one more time. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.
This recipe is prepared using the Cake Boss 5-Piece Melamine Bowl Set (K39917).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.